- This event has passed.
Third Party Event
Diversity in VFX
This week, CAVE Academy will be holding a panel discussion on the topic of Diversity in VFX.
Our panel will first consider how diverse the VFX industry currently is. Secondly, they’ll analyse the barriers to diversity which exist, and how they can best be overcome to create a culture of acceptance and inclusion.
If you have any questions you’d like put forward to the panel, please send them to: email@example.com
- Lauren McCallum, (Moderator), Head of European Production at Scanline VFX | D&I Consultant | VES London Board Member
- Boyan (Bobby) Georgiev, Unreal Lighting TD at DNEG | Vice Chair London ACM Siggraph
- Ace Ruele, Mocap Performance Specialist, Actor and Director of Creature Bionics
- Louise Hussey, Executive Producer at ILM
- Ellie Ansell, Houdini Creature TD at ILM
- Jahirul Amin, Founder at CAVE Academy
Many thanks to VES London for supporting the CAVE Webinars. For more information on the VES and the fantastic work they do, make sure to check out their websites:
LIMITLESS: A virtual art exhibition for female artists
Animated Women UK is thrilled to announce our first virtual art exhibition: LIMITLESS! About this event We are really excited...
Real-time Animation: Unlocking Story and Style
Wednesday, September 29 12 PM PDT | 3 PM EDT | 8 PM BST In this episode of The Pulse,...